Every year, the BAM PTA raises funds to help the entire community – students, teachers, and families – thrive. This includes arts education, physical education, outdoor education, enrichment, teacher support, and more.
Donate to the PTA:
- The Giving Campaign is BAM’s core annual fundraiser to support the school’s programs, teachers, and students.
- Learn more about Starry Night, BAM Jam, Run-A-Thon, and Read-A-Thon on the BAM Events Page.
- The BAM 5th grade field trip is an annual 4-night outdoor education field trip to the Sempervirens Preserve in Boulder Creek, CA. We are dedicated to raising enough funds so that EVERY child who wants to attend this trip is able to, so please help by donating today!
- Show your schools spirit in style at the BAM PTA School Store!
Support families in need:
- The BAM Family Support Fund is a fund created by the BAM PTA to support the immediate needs of BAM families and children who are most in need during these times of crisis, and as disparities in housing, food and economic security grow. Donations go through the Berkeley Public School Fund. Please make sure to select “Other” in the Program/Project area of the online form and enter “BAM Family Support Fund” in the corresponding field.
Raise money for BAM while you shop:
- eScrip: eScrip is a hassle-free way for BAM to raise money through every day purchases. You spend money by credit/debit card as you would normally and a percentage of each purchase is sent to BAM. It’s that easy! Go to the eScrip website and click where it says “Sign up – it’s free!”Designate Berkeley Arts Magnet School, eScrip Group ID 137634981 to receive your contributions. Once you’re registered, you can register your grocery club card from a participating merchant and your debit/credit cards. Or, just start shopping at eScrip’s online mall. As long as you start your shopping from the eScrip page, BAM will get money.
- Sports Basement in Berkeley: You can join the Basementeer program at the Berkeley Sports Basement and choose Berkeley Arts Magnet as your charity of choice. You get 10% off your purchases, and 10% of your purchases will also go back to BAM!
- Box Top Clippings Now Digital: The Box Tops program is changing to become digital-only. Participating brands are starting to change packaging from a traditional Box Tops to the new Box Tops label. Instead of clipping, Box Tops will be earned through the new mobile app by scanning receipts within 14 days of purchase. The app will automatically add Box Tops to BAM school’s earnings online, giving you visibility into your school’s progress in real time. Read more here.